- healthy pumpkin recipes with canned pumpkin pie
- easy recipes with canned pumpkin
- healthy pumpkin recipes with canned pumpkin bread
- canned pumpkin recipes
- healthy pumpkin recipes with canned pumpkin seeds
- pumpkin cookies
- dessert recipes with canned pumpkin
- pumpkin bread
Find healthy, delicious pumpkin recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
1. Creamy Soup Simmer one 15-ounce can pumpkin, 2 cups chicken broth, 1/2 cup cream and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, whisking, 5 minutes. 2. Apple-Bacon Soup Make Creamy Pumpkin Soup (No. 1 ...
The Best Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix Recipes on Yummly | Classic Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Hand Pies
Find healthy, delicious pumpkin bread recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Discover our best recipes for having pumpkin for every meal of the day.
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe with canned pumpkin, applesauce, whole wheat flour, oats and no refined sugar. Easy, moist and delicious.
1. Beyond the jack-o’-lantern, dinner. Most pumpkins are carved or canned. They end up as ghouls or pies. But pumpkin is squash, squash is healthy and tasty, and this particular squash has a rich, sweet, fresh flavor that lends itself to soups, stews, risottos, or a simple mash—made sweet with butter, maple syrup, and nutmeg or savory with browned butter, sage, and grated Parmesan.
Canned pumpkin purée is a simple ingredient with serious untapped potential. I know that now, but I really wasn't a big fan of the stuff until recently. Orange and goopy, it honestly kind of ...
There's a lot to love about fall's favorite fruit, the pumpkin. And yes, it technically is a fruit according to the Farmer's Almanac. And while this gourd makes appearances in desserts or as a decorative accent on the porch, this superfood is an excellent addition to your morning breakfast routine ...
Canned, unsweetened pumpkin has numerous health benefits for dogs, and luckily man’s best friend finds pumpkin to be just as delicious as we do. Pumpkin is high in fiber, low in fat and ...