- healthy pumpkin recipes with almond flour
- canned pumpkin recipes
- healthy pumpkin recipes with real pumpkin
- pumpkin cookies
- dessert recipes with canned pumpkin
- pumpkin bread
- easy recipes with canned pumpkin
- pumpkin bread recipe
Try this recipe: Pumpkin Recipe Yes, this chili is perfect for fall, but you can also enjoy it year-round, thanks to canned pumpkin puree. Black beans deliver protein, and vegetables like carrots ...
Taste autumn with these delicious pumpkin recipes. Pumpkin is great in both savory and sweet dishes.
1. Beyond the jack-o’-lantern, dinner. Most pumpkins are carved or canned. They end up as ghouls or pies. But pumpkin is squash, squash is healthy and tasty, and this particular squash has a rich, sweet, fresh flavor that lends itself to soups, stews, risottos, or a simple mash—made sweet with butter, maple syrup, and nutmeg or savory with browned butter, sage, and grated Parmesan.
Tis the season to go decadent––rich pumpkin, bread crumbs, tempeh, turmeric, and a medley of mushrooms are all baked into this deliciously layered dish.
Discover our best recipes for having pumpkin for every meal of the day.
Ingredients: One 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes. One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin. 2 tsp. chopped garlic. 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper. 1 tsp. chili powder. 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
This Healthy Keto Pumpkin Pie Custard is Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free and can even be paleo! Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Custard. All of the flavors and texture of a pumpkin pie without all the calories and crust from a traditional one!
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipe: Preheat oven to 400F. Blend all ingredients together until smooth, then pour into a prepared pie crust (such as the recipe below) in a 10-inch round pan.
Sweet and savory pumpkin recipes from Food Network's chefs and test kitchens.
These Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Muffins are moist, delicious, and super easy to make. They’re gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free.